Your essential guide to Tasmania’s best short walks!
60 Great Short Walks now available!
Designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, this beautiful app will entice you out on the track, with all the information you need.
Tasmania is one of the world’s great walking destinations. Within the island state’s compact geography you can experience everything from jagged mountains and wild rivers to ancient forests and tranquil coasts.
Tasmania is famous for its long bushwalks, but not everyone has the time or experience to get into the wilds overnight. Enter the 60 Great Short Walks App, which shows you how to get a taste of Tasmania’s wild places, and be back in time for tea! We’ve chosen great day walks from all around the State. They range from just a few minutes to a whole day out; and from flat and easy to steep and hard.
The app features:
- over 200 beautiful photographs, sourced from experienced walkers
- over 100 brief, first-hand stories from walkers
- simple maps and other essential details for each walk
- space to add notes, and to share your experience via social media
- essential safety tips
- tips on caring for the environment as you walk
The 60 Great Short Walks app is available now, for free
, from the iTunes Store